Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sick..

I thought I would be late for dental appointment @ 0800 today. But I ended being on time instead. Hahas.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DOREEN'S BROTHER! (:


Because it's her brother's birthday, we postpone meeting to tomorrow instead. I want to work. (: Hopefully I can find job tomorrow. When I do, I shall be announcing it big over here. [=

I've booked my BTT date. It's going to be on 16 September 2009. I wonder if I could finish both theory test by the end of this holiday. Would it be possible?

AIM: ONE TIME PASS!
I shall work hard for one time pass. :)

Aim: Get my driving licence before someone do. lol.
Actually even if you do get it earlier than me, remember to drive me around. Haha.

Actually, today I feel sick. Hmm.. I shall put the blame on Block 56 classrooms.
The air con is so cold. And the area that I sit yesterday is like an island. It's right at the back of the classroom. With stacked up tables on my left and empty space on the right. Aircon is shaped of a diamond shaped on the ceiling and it just turn out the the wind keep blowing at my piece of paper.

I guess that's how I'm falling sick. With all the cold air blowing at me. Thankfully after sleeping for so long this afternoon, my nose is no longer causing me trouble. But my tongue is injuried by my constant suddent sneeze just now. Because I keep biting it when I start to sneeze. =.=

I can't wait for tomorrow to come. [= neither can I wait for next week. [=

One last thing:
I'm so bored of facebook that I took this quiz on What kind of boy should I be with?

Results:


Actually, coming to think about it, it seems quite true. Huimin used to tell me this. And I denied it in the past. But now I have to say, Yes it's true. (:

No comments: